Visit and wine tasting
In cooperation with one of the most important wineries in our area, we organize transfer, visit and wine tasting of the best local wines.
Tedeschi Bros Winery, in Pedemonte in the heartland of Valpolicella valley, produces one of the best wines all over the world: the "Amarone", the ancient Latin poet Catullo (Carme n. 27) in 49 B.C. spoke about "calices amariores"= the bitterest wine glasses!).
PRICES AND TRAVEL ITINERARY
- Pick up at your hotel or campsite in the area of Peschiera del Garda, Castelnuovo del Garda, Cavalcaselle,Verona
- transfer (in about 35 min.) to the wineries
- wine and local delicatessen tasting
- guided visit of the winery (about 1 hour 30 min.)
- transfer back to your hotel/campsite.
Total time: 2/3 hours
Transfer for 1 to 4 people: € 75,00
Transfer for 5 to 8 people: € 95,00
Visit and (small) tasting: € 10,00/person
Visit and (medium) tasting: € 15,00/person
Children up to 16 years old: FREE
N.B. Fees for wine and delicatessen tasting are to be paid only to the winery.
The guided winery visit is offered in Italian or in English language.
During the visit it is possible to buy (no compulsory purchases) wine bottles.