VISIT VERONA WITHOUT A GUIDE!
If you are on holiday on the Garda lake, it is impossible to miss a visit of the unique town of Verona, a short visit at least!
The Della Scala family town, famous for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, is an UNESCO world heritage site.
Lord Byron was touched when he visited Juliet's tomb!
14 years old W. A. Mozart played at the Philharmonic Academy in St. Thomas Cantuariense Church; there he carved his initials on the church's pipe organ with his pocketknife!
One of the most famous Verona guest is the Dutch orchestra leader, harpsichordist and organist Ton Koopman.
Here you are only some of the wonderful tourist attractions of Verona: the Arena, Juliet's House and the Balcony, Piazza delle Erbe, the Lamberti's Tower, St. Zeno Cathedral...
PRICES AND TRAVEL ITINERARY
- Pick up at your hotel or campsite in the area of Peschiera del Garda, Castelnuovo del Garda, Cavalcaselle; transfer (in about 30 min.) to the Verona city centre where you start the tourist tour.
- Stop (about 30 min.) in Piazza Brà (the central historical square of Verona); free visit of the Arena, the Brà gardens, the Gran Guardia Palace, the Town Hall and the "Liston" (the famous gallery and pavement full of restaurants and cafés!).
- By car to Piazza delle Erbe: 40 min. stop.
- Free visit of Juliet's House, Piazza delle Erbe, the Lamberti's Tower and...shopping in two of the most famous shopping streets of the town: via Cappello and via Mazzini.
- Next stop: St. Peter's Castle on the famous hill, 15 min. stop to enjoy a wonderful view of Verona.
-Back to your hotel or campsite.
Total time: 2/3 hours
Transfer for 1 to 4 people: € 80,00
Transfer for 5 to 8 people: € 98,00